(as of May 22,2020 20:52:48 UTC – Details)
Drivers Practice Handbook – Edition 2020
Test Preparation for learner’s permit, Noncommercial driver’s license.
- This book contains more than 300 questions and answers according to the new written permit test. To pass the test, you must obtain (number out of number) correct answers. A correct answer can include several elements of an answer. These tests are intended to verify that you know the rules and that you know how to implement them.
- This book is presented in two big sections: 1) ROAD SIGNS, and 2) PERMIT KNOWLEDGE TEST.
- Use this book as a practice guide to help you prepare for the knowledge test that all new drivers must pass to obtain a learner’s permit. About 50% of those who take the knowledge test fail it the first time. So, be sure to study first the Official Manual of your local Government Department of Motor Vehicles before you take the test for your learner’s permit (the Official Manual can be found for free on the official website of your local DMV/MVA/DHSMV/RMV…).
- Some questions from the new exam appeal to behavior, situations, and your ability to use common sense. This book offers many questions with answers.
- Some of the questions can be more advanced than others, and can also applies to CDL Exam.
- For the correct and complete answers and explanations, please refer to your official local Government Department of Motor Vehicles Manual.