(as of Jun 30,2020 10:42:35 UTC – Details)
RV Trip Diary for Christian RVers
60-Day Devotional Journal
Embrace Your Identity as a Christian RVer:
- You have a personal relationship with God through Christ Jesus, God’s Son and your Savior!
- You believe that as a Christian you are on assignment 24/7 which includes all RVing activities.
- You understand that God open doors for you to share the Good News of the Gospel, fulfilling the Great Commission of Christ as you travel.
Document RV Travel Experiences by Answering These Questions:
- How did God speak to you through scripture today?
- Where did God lead you geographically today?
- Who did God choose to minister to you and how did they do so?
- To whom did you minister to today and in what way?
- What has challenged your faith the most today?
- What is the greatest spiritual lesson you learned today?
Share Your RVing Experiences to Encourage Others:
- Expect God to open doors for you to encourage others through your RVing.
- Use your trip diary as a discipling resource.
Click on the Order button to get yours NOW!